- Who we are
- Our website
- Our collection and use of your personal information
- Information will NOT be transferred out of the EEA
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Your rights
- Keeping your personal information secure
- How to complain
- How to contact us
- Do you need extra help?
Who we are
This website is operated by Hen Queens Limited. For all postal correspondence our address is 12 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS8 1PD. We provide high quality events and fun activities for hen parties . For more information see www.henqueens.co.uk
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties who may make additional products and services available to you). These other third party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy polices. For privacy information relating to these other third party websites, please consult their privacy policies as appropriate.
Our collection and use of your personal information
We collect personal information about you when you access our website, register with us, contact us, send us feedback, purchase products or services via our website, post material to our website and compete customer surveys or participate in competitions via our website.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you register with us, contact us or purchase products or services via our website or indirectly, such as your browsing activity while on our website (see ‘Cookies’ below).
The personal information we collect about you depends on the particular activities carried out through our website. Such information includes:
- your name, address and contact details
- date of birth
- bank account and payment details
- details of any feedback you give us by phone, email, post or via social media
- information about the services we provide to you
- your account details, such as username, login details
We use this personal information to:
- create and manage your account with us
- verify your identity
- provide goods and services to you
- customise our website and its content to your particular preferences
- notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you
- improve our services
This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
When we use your personal information we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases upon which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
- consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interests)
Further information—the personal information we collect, when and how we use it
For further details on when we collect personal information, what we collect as well as how we use it, please read the following sections:
|When information is collected||What information we ask for||How and why we use your information|
|When you register with us||Contact details: your name and email address||We ask for this:
— to create and manage your account with us
— to communicate with you about your account
— in order that we can assist you by giving you advice in response to your questions in regard to any events or activities that you may wish to book with us or have booked with us.
We rely on this contractual basis as the lawful basis for collecting and using your personal information.
We will keep this information until:
— you close your account with us
— we close your account
|To deliver goods and services to you under contract||We collect the necessary personal data that allows us to perform the contract with you.||We will ask you to provide any necessary personal data to allow us to perform the contract with you.
We will use and store your personal data in the following way:
We rely on the legal basis of discussing a potential contract or performing a contract as the lawful basis of our processing your personal data, under Article 6 of the GDPR
We may need to share your personal data with certain third parties, e.g suppliers
We will hold your personal data until the events have been completed.
Who we share your personal information with
We routinely share your name and delivery address details with our suppliers. For a list of our suppliers www.henqueens.co.uk
This data sharing enables us to provide you with the materials that may be required under any contract we may perform with you. Those third party recipients will not be outside the European Economic Area.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
We require you to provide name, address, delivery address to enable us to perform any contract design and build for you under any contract that we may perform with you. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
The impact of our use of your personal information
You will be enabled to achieve any contract or to discuss any potential contract more efficiently.
Transfer of your information out of the EEA
We will NOT transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Cookies and similar technologies
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We would like to send you information about products and services, competitions and special offers, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by post, email, telephone, text message (SMS) or automated call.
We would also like to share your information with selected third parties with whom you wish to share data so that they may send you information about their products and services, depending on what you agree with us.
We will only ask whether you would like us and other businesses to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you complete our online order form for the first time.
If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by:
—contacting us at Hannah@henqueens.co.uk
—using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails or ‘STOP’ number in texts
It may take up to 7 days for this to take place.
For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rights’ below.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us
- let us have enough information to identify you such as account number, user name, registration details,
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com
or call us on 0117 336 1817
Do you need extra help?